DONATE VIA DONOR-ADVISED FUND
A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program managed by a nonprofit institution (known as sponsoring organization) and created to manage charitable gifts on behalf of donors.
What Are the Advantages of a Donor-Advised Fund?
- Your gifts to your donor-advised fund entitle you to an immediate income tax deduction at the time of contribution.
- You avoid capital gains tax on appreciated assets you place in your donor-advised fund.
Your fund’s investment gains accumulate tax-free.
- Funds are distributed to Aragon High School PTSO in your name to support the PTSO Programs to benefit the students.
How Does It Work?
- You contribute assets such as cash, stocks, or bonds to a donor-advised fund established in your name and managed by a sponsoring organization.
- The sponsoring organization reinvests your gift as you direct.
- The sponsoring organization distributes your fund to charities you recommend, such as Aragon High School PTSO.
How do I donate my Donor Advised Fund?
Note: Many corporates support Donor Advised Fund Donations as eligible donations for Corporate Match. As the corporate match would double the impact of your donation, please check with your company for the match eligibility and guidelines. Please use the search below to find the details and contact information.
DONATE IN TWO STEPS
Simply contact your sponsoring organization directly and recommend a donation in support of Aragon High School PTSO. Provide your sponsoring organization with the following information:
- The amount of your donation
- Aragon High School PTSO Federal Taxpayer ID Number: 26-0186824
- Our mailing address: Aragon High School PTSO, 900 Alameda De Las Pulgas, San Mateo, CA 94402
If you have an account with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BLY Mellon, please use the following option.
We are happy to provide you with more information about donor-advised funds or answer your questions. Please contact PTSO Treasurer at Treasurer@aragonptso.org